Access to protocol
(Default) =”path\to\AxHLink.exe %1″
ref : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3468000/problem-setting-up-custom-url-protocol-on-windows-ce
NOTE: to open RemoteApp ( .rdp ), use mstsc command, for example
(Default) = mstsc.exe "D:\AXHLink.rdp"
or if we would like to pass parameter, just use the simple batch file and point the link to batch file
(Default) = D:\AXHLink %1
batch file that append `remoteapplicationcmdline:s:`
copy D:\\AxHLink_Template.rdp D:\\AxHLink.rdp
echo %* >> D:\\AxHLink.rdp
Posted in Uncategorized |
Tagged argument, ax, Ax2012, AxHLink, AxHLink.exe, dynamics, dynamics protocol, ERP, protocol, rdp, RemoteApp, workflow notification |
Access the rdp via
Even we use IE version that is >= 6.
Browser Not Supported
This Web browser is not supported by RD Web Access. RD Web Access requires Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Internet Explorer from the Windows Update Web site.
1. Access IIS manager using Administrator privilege, click HTTP response
2. Click Add..
3. Restart IIS Server
using Manager Server > Restart button on the right of the previous screenshot
ref : http://leetcloud.blogspot.com/2014/06/remote-desktop.html
If there is only one Ax instance, we have to set in the `RemoteApp Manager` of `Client`.
If there is more than Ax instance, save the Ax configuration to (.axc), then point the Path of `RemoteApp Manager` to .axc file.
– User can open AX Client
– but cannot access some form
– while another user can access the same form
This is because of the Personalized setting. ( User may add some fields etc. to make the form crash )
– File > Tools > Options
– Usage Data
– Form setup
– remove all the rows that related with this form
FA > Setup > Value models
1. AP > Setup > AP params
General > Vendor > One-time Vendor account : __
Number Sequence > One-time Supplier : __
2. When open PO, instead of choose Vendor number, tick the one time vendor.
3. Ax will automatically create vendor in vendor master with type one-time vendor,
Vendor number = One-time Supplier Number Sequence
Base information = inherit all base information from the vendor number specified in One-time Vendor account field.
Ref : http://www.dynamicsteaching.com/one-time-vendor-account-functionality-in-ax-2012/
1. Post PrePayment Journal
with Payment > Prepayment journal voucher : ticked
2. Settle open transaction of vendor ( link the prepayment to invoice )
Vendor > Invoice > Settle > Settle open transactions
The amount for the invoice will be decreased
ref : http://vsdynamicsfinance.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/vendor-prepayment-journal/
1. select SO
2. choose summary update for `Invoice account`, and `tick the packing slip`
NOTE : we have to tick the packing slip here
NOTE : we can select packingSlip by using “select packing slip” button
3. after select packingslip, click “arrange”, the overview tab will be merged to one line
and the line tab will have many line
4. Invoice number is the same for particular invoice account
1) tick two PO, click invoice
2) click each invoice to edit, change the invoice number, and choose the receipt
3) tick 2 invoice, click consolidate > invoice account
The two line will be merged
4) Edit > enter the detail, then come out and post
AP > Journals > Payments > Payment journal
Journal type : Vendor disbursement
FA > Journals > Fixed assets
Journal type : Post fixed assets
AP > Journals > Invoices > Invoice Journal
Journal type : Vendor invoice recording
GL > Journals > General journal
Journal type : Daily
After Press cancel, the Product receipt journal still there.
But the voucher will be offset ( Dr will be Cr, Cr will be Dr with the same amount )