- Parameterized Trigger Plugin : Call other Jenkin job
Add build step > ‘Trigger/call builds on other projects’
Plugin URL : https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Credentials+Plugin
Find out ssh credential
The username can be found in the Manage Jenkins > Manage Credential page. However, if you do not have privilege, the file is at
3) GIT plugin : Sourcecode management : git
Git Plugins Credentials
For windows, put credentials inside the following folder
Private Key : From the Jenkins master ~/.ssh
Workaround : put this into the
cp -R “C:\Users\myUserName\.ssh” ~/.ssh
Therefore, we know that ~/.ssh is at
4) HipChat+Plugin : Hipchat Notification
You can generate a token for your own HipChat user account in the HipChat administration personal access token page.
This token does not expire, and has access to all the API’s available to you, for all scopes.
You can for example use these tokens to test REST API calls when building an add-on.
ref : https://developer.atlassian.com/hipchat/guide/hipchat-rest-api/api-access-tokens
5) EnvInject Plugin
Plugin URL : https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/EnvInject+Plugin
inject environment variable i.e. JAVA_HOME
6) Timestamper Plugin
“Build Environment > Add timestamps to the Console Output” job option
7) Rebuilder Plugin
Plugin URL : https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Rebuild+Plugin
How to Uninstall Plugin
If Jenkins’ version earlier than 1.487, need manually uninstalling the plugin.
To see version, go to http://localhost:8080/about/?
To manually uninstall a plugin,
- stop Hudson/Jenkins
sudo service jenkins stop
- go to your HUDSON_HOME/plugins directory ( /var/lib/jenkins/plugins ) and remove both 1) .hpi file and 2) folder with the same name. So, if you were going to remove the CVS plugin, you would remove both the cvs.hpi file and the cvs directory.
- restart Hudson/Jenkins and the plugin won’t be there anymore.
sudo service jenkins start
- may be need to manage old data > discard http://localhost:8080/administrativeMonitor/OldData/manage
ref : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4965235/how-to-uninstall-a-plugin-from-jenkins-hudson